PICTURE This! Puppy and Young Dog Workshops! Begin your New Year and new puppy with two workshops geared to support your relationship, bond, and foundation beginnings with your canine partner! 4-hours each, with games, info, and opportunities to learn! Details HERE!
Read the Showcase_for_Dogs_OCT_2017_NEWSLETTER featuring Diane Patterson – dogs, mindset, archery and more!
Peak performance and an Agility Mindset
At Agility Mindset, you’ll find support for your understanding of the power that resides within YOU, and encouragement to give it permission to succeed. Agility Mindset helps unlock the blocks with actionable, reliable methods. Practicing success, therefore, becomes a habit, as much as practicing a front cross.
The foundation of peak performance begins with the bond between you and your canine teammate, so, that’s where we start. I’ll show you ways to create a thinking, responsive dog that is connected to you through games, life skills and fun. And, with an improved bond, you’ll be better prepared to build drive, connection and commitment, whether your dog is a puppy or adult.
Mental games (the negative kind) take aim at sabotaging your success. As your mindset mentor, I’ll listen to you, and provide constructive critique and honest assessment. No sugar coating. We’ll work to correct your alignment and body geometry, and support effective movement patterns to support your dog’s understanding.
Preparation, visualization, options for handling, connection and teamwork are ways to support your goals, and are methods that I’ve used for my own success, and will help you discover for yours.
Studying various handling methodologies helps me to be the “specialist” you see when you have a specific issue to improve. I’m happy to be your full-time coach, though, if that is what your plan needs.
Look for a trainer, system or organization that:
- Is open to handling or training options.
- Recommends methods that fosters your growth.
- Supports your needs and concerns.
- Focuses on YOU, gives you adequate time in training, and is supportive in competition settings.
- Encourages you to step outside your comfort zone.
- Provides education opportunities outside their regular schedule.
- Puts a premium on your success – by helping you understand the rules of organizations, how to compete, and encourages you in ways to be healthy, grounded and ready.
- Is there for you …. in class, in competition, in understanding.